Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome Sis. Leavitt!!!

We are so thrilled to have Sister. Leavitt join our activity days!!!!! Here is a fun spotlight all about her!! :)

Name: Sister Leavitt (Allyson)

Favorite Holiday or Time of Year: Halloween, because you can dress up like a complete fool and nobody cares! or Autumn Time when the leaves are turning colors and the air outside is cool and crisp

Favorite Dessert: CHOCOLATE!!!

Favorite Book or Song: I love to read anything that draws me closer to my Heavenly Father. I love the scriptures. I love books that have deep stories that you just can't seem to put down.
Songs - there are just WAY too many to list them all. The best songs are the ones that get all your emotions at the same time - if you cry, then the song is PERFECT! I love to sing - I sing everywhere! I even have a sticker on the back of my car that says: CAUTION! Driver Singing

What do you want to be when you grow up: I always wanted to be a professional singer! I still want to do that!

Favorite Colors: Pink & Teal
Favorite Foods: Just about anything that doesn't eat me first - and anything that I didn't have to cook myself!
Favorite Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, CSI: Crime Scene Investigator (only the Las Vegas edition)
Where were you born: Mather AFB, Sacramento, California - but I really don't remember being there, because we left when I was still very young

How many brothers & sisters do you have: I have 2 sisters & 1 brother - Emily is 38, Pamela Jean (we call her PJ) is almost 37, and Jeffrey is almost 35 - they are all grown up with families of their own
Favorite animal: Dogs - especially mine



Birthday: October 27



No comments:

Post a Comment